A global project in the field of client loyalty and blockchain technologies. It includes 3 integrated sub-projects:
A network project (off-chain, above Ethereum blockchain) which allows stores and services to create fundamentally new loyalty programs of the next generation. By means of Bitlle Network people will be able freely exchange their bonuses received in different stores, services and companies, being in any part of our planet. Moreover, business costs for such innovative loyalty programs will be less than in case of traditional programs.
A project of the platform, which works at Bitlle Network and allows to create loyalty program of any complexity on a blockchain. It is not just another service helping to issue your own tokens, but it includes all the necessary infrastructure, administration and user interfaces, which can be created without any specific knowledge of programming. Meanwhile, emitter of loyalty tokens will pay only small commission for issue of the tokens and micro-commissions for transactions. No any license or subscriber payments used in traditional loyalty platforms.
The pilot project and the first blockchain cash back service in the world. Cash back is credited in the form of Bitlle tokens directly to the client’s Ethereum wallet.
There are 2 ways to receive BTL tokens at the moment:
- To participate in a pre-sale with the preliminary subscription
- To make purchases at Bitlle Cashback service and get tokens as bonuses. In case you participate in the partnership program, you will get tokens as follows: 15% from the quantity of tokens your referrals received.
In the nearest future you will be able to sell Bitlle tokens or exchange them to goods and services. The value of a token will be increasing as per development of the project. The above will give you brand new opportunities for token implementation.
Cash back is a partial refund of payments spent in online stores. At our service you get cashback in the form of BTL tokens. Fiat commission, which we receive from partner stores, is used for the project development.
Price of goods in any store includes costs for marketing and advertising. However, very often calculations are wrong, and the cost of a client’s referral is much higher than predicted. In our case a store shares with us the amount which was included initially to advertising spendings. This scheme is beneficial to all parties: a store gets a guaranteed customer, while a customer receives the part of the paid price in the form of Bitlle tokens.
In no way. You buy goods at a standard price. In case you have discount in a certain store, you will use this discount, and anyway will get your cash back
The calculation is made by the following formula:
Cash back = ( Price of the purchase х Cashback rate) / 0.1 USD
With the rate 1 BTL = 0.10 USD
You decided to buy a smartphone at 350 USD in “AliExpress” with the current chasback rate 7%:
Cash back = ( 350 х 7% ) / 0.1 USD = 245 BTL tokens.
- You should purchase goods straightaway after you transit from our website to the website of a store
- If you firstly opened a website of a store and added some goods to the shopping cart, and afterwards you remembered about cash back, you should clear the chopping cart and log out from the website. And now enter your credentials on bitlle.com, press the red button to be transferred to the store you need, and start shopping.
- Be careful while shopping and try not to open other websites, especially with the advertising banners. In some cases that may prevent tracking of a purchase.
- If you use AdBlock, or any other advertising blocker, you should switch them off for a while, otherwise the purchase will be made incorrectly.
- Do not use third-party promo codes and bonus programs, for instance, such as “Malina” and “Mnogo.ru”
- Do not shop by means of telephone call, you should shop via online store
- If you use mobile devices purchases sometimes get lost, hence, try to use for shopping notebook or computer.
- Do not use mobile applications of stores, in most cases we can’t track order made via applications.
Blockchain (originally block chain) - is a continuously growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked and secured using cryptography. In most cases chain of blocks is kept on many different computers independently from each other.*
You can see your BTL tokens in your Ethereum wallet.
The simplest way is to download MetaMask extension for Chrome and create Ethereum wallet in it, making couple of clicks. After activation of the extension, you will be able to manage it both, directly from the extension and from this domain https://wallet.ethereum.org. In order to see BTL in your wallet, you should add address of Bitlle token contact in the section Tokens extensions: you should click “Add Tokens” and enter 0x92685E93956537c25Bb75D5d47fca4266dd628B8 to the field “Token address”. If needed, please, enter decimals - 4 digits. From now, Bitlle tokens will be visible in your wallet.
The second option to create Ethereum wallet is the website MyEtherWallet. You can create your Ethereum wallet in several clicks, following the detailed instructions. After authorisation of a wallet and in order to see in it your Bitlle tokens you should press Show All Tokens on the right panel of the website. Please, be attentive: among default tokens they have BTL (Battle) token, which is not connected to our project at all.
Usually, it takes less than 1 hour to get the information about purchases from stores, but in most cases this happens during several minutes. But in some rare cases, it may be prolonged up to 24 hours. Further, we are waiting for the payments from the store, and as soon we receive them, we credit cash back to your wallet. In average, it takes around 5-8 weeks from the moment of purchase till cash back crediting.
Yes, you will get cash back both from our service and your bank, except special offers of a bank.
You can send us your query and we will try to add the store to our list as soon as possible.
Join our online community in Telegram, and we will gladly reply to you.
As well you can send your questions to the email firstname.lastname@example.org